About Me

My photo
I am always on the move making things happen. I am a Father, Personal and Career Adviser, Life and Peer Coach among other things. My destination spot from time to time is Las Vegas. So Make sure you watch out for me and What is coming to a town near you!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Good evening everyone! Its me Rubin and I am back and almost ready for m new adventure in blogging. This time more on a consistent basis. I  feel I have things to say and contribute to the world and to my folks. So stay with me, its going to be a ride. Some of my blogs maybe funny and some maybe serious, but either way its time for me to bust out my seams and say what I feel. If you like it GOOD, but if you do not like it, OH WELL!! For those who know me, all I can do is be the best me! So stay tuned and lets go. If my blogs catch on great, if it does not oh well. This is about the World According to Mr Ru!! Enjoy and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment