About Me

My photo
I am always on the move making things happen. I am a Father, Personal and Career Adviser, Life and Peer Coach among other things. My destination spot from time to time is Las Vegas. So Make sure you watch out for me and What is coming to a town near you!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Bruce Jenner is Media????? Real Issues!

News and Media about Bruce Jenner is purely entertainment and to deviate people from true concerns and real issues that matter. All love for Bruce/ Caitlin as a human being as sick as people think it is, she learned the lesson of risk taking. Parents if you are concerned about your children seeing this all over the media, school your kids, but try not to talk derogatory about another human being preaching ur opinions and masking with biblical verses that helps or contributes to the negative cause. Opinions are opinions and facts are not opinions. You are entitled to them, but leave judgments to legal professionals and most importantly God or your higher power.
If you don't like what I have to say....oh well its my opinion and my page.
Mr. Ru.

No comments:

Post a Comment